Enjoy a day out with your family members on a perfect trip that combines the Artis Zoo with a boat cruise! The Artis Zoo is the oldest and most beautiful zoo in Holland. The boat departures are scheduled to a fixed timetable and takes about 20 minutes to get from Central Station to the zoo. On the return journey to Central Station the boat takes you through the fascinating canals of Amsterdam in a cruise of 35 minutes. See various highlights in the city center such as the Tropenmuseum, Magere brug (the skinny bridge), the famous gables and much more.
Transport by boat
– Departure: The Artis Zoo Express leaves from the West side of the Centraal Station (Prins Hendrikkade 25)
– Departure Times: Every hour between 10:00h – 13:00h (last departure at 13.00h.)
– You will be picked up daily at 15:20 /16:20/17:20 for the journey back.
– The journey back to Centraal Station takes approx 35 minutes.
– No reservations needed. Show your ticket at the Lovers-desk
Guide Service: Commentary is available in 15 languages